Advertisement

ASMR- HELPING YOU WITH BACK TO SCHOOL ANXIETY (Plucking Negative Energy, Positive Affirmations) πŸ’

ASMR- HELPING YOU WITH BACK TO SCHOOL ANXIETY (Plucking Negative Energy, Positive Affirmations) πŸ’ Other triggers include inaudible whispers, hand movements, personal attention triggers, and soft breaths πŸ’–

It's a confusing time full of emotions, self doubt, and changes. I understand, I go through it too. Let me help you and in return, your happiness will help me πŸ’–

πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

Patreon:

Instagram:

Business inquiries/questions: asmrsharmbusiness@gmail.com

πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

Other ASMR videos to check out!

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG πŸ‘›:

INTENSE Microphone Brushing 🀀:

Friend Helps You With Depression πŸ’:

Sleeve Rolling & Scratching πŸ™†πŸ½‍♀️:

THE BEST TAPPING AND MOUTH SOUNDS πŸ‘…:

πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€

Hey my LUCKY SHARMS ! How are you? I'm happy you are here and I hope you get TINGLES from this video! ENJOY!

Comment and give me some suggestions of what you'd like me to do next!

Thank you and peace, love, and happiness!!

asmr,mouth sounds,wet mouth sounds,inaudible whispering,unintelligible whispering,close up whispers,slow breathing,hand movements,personal attention,camera tapping,its okay,trigger words,guaranteed tingles,slow and calming,fast and aggressive,unpredictable,positive affirmations,beautiful,plucking negative energy,sleep inducing,relaxation,tongue clicking,finger fluttering,face touching,massage,skin sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments