Advertisement

Huge Crafty Haul OMG!!! Pat Catan's Going Out Of Business Sale pt 2

Huge Crafty Haul OMG!!! Pat Catan's Going Out Of Business Sale pt 2 ***Be Sure to Open Me**** Hello everyone in this video you will find part 2 of my amazing deals I purchased from Pat Catan's. If you are in the Northeast Ohio Run to your local store. I believe they hope to have everything sold some time in September.
****Hidden Giveaway**** Must be subscriber in USA be sure to like the video. I will be doing a drawing of a prize package grouped with some of the items I shared in my videos. I will show the prize package when I announce the winners. Depending on how many comments I have I will decide how many winners I will send a prize package of goodies from my Pat Catan Video haul. You must leave a comment on both Pat Catan videos in order to win. If you want to win leave your comment with the key word "Fabulous". I hope to announce the winners by Sept 11th 2019 and the winners have until Sept 13th 2019 to respond to me with their information if they want the prize so be sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell for my videos. Again you must live in the United States in order to win. If you do not live in the United States you do not qualify for the crafty prize package. Good Luck!!!!

#craftyhaul
#amazingdeals
#patcatans

Huge Crafty Haul OMG!!! Pat Catan's Going Out Of Business Sale,Pat Catan's crafty haul,crafty haul,amazing craft deals,sheshe crafts,sheshe hauls,Hidden craft giveaway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments