Advertisement

Metal Drummer Reacts: Prison by Wage War

Metal Drummer Reacts: Prison by Wage War Hit Subscribe!
I hope you enjoyed our first reactions to the song "Prison" by Wage War!

Support The Channel:
Merch:
Patreon:
Donate:

Huge Thank You To My Executive Producers!

Check out Justin's Drum Covers!
Justin Wunderlich:

Thanks so much for the support Taylor Bradford.

Drummers I Like Podcast:


My Equipment:
Drum Kit:
Drum Kit Accessories:
Audio Equipment:
Microphones:
Video Equipment:
PC Set Up:

Connect With Wyatt Further:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:

Connect With Lindsay Further:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

I'm available for shows/tours/recording/writing sessions.
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: WyattStav@iCloud.com

Other Videos By Me:
__________________________________________________________

Metal Drummer Reacts: Shaped By Fire by As I Lay Dying:


Line Check #11: Jerod Boyd of Miss May I:


Line Check #10: Max Santoro of Thousand Below:


A Tour Of My Studio Space!:


Line Check #9: Anup Sastry:


What The Fill?! #7: FX - Fills:


TimTheTatman Reaction... Part 2:


FEET #3: Pairing Sixteenths:


Line Check #8: Connor Allen of Secrets:


Line Check #7: Brendan Buckley of Shakira:


Line Check #6: Adam Björk:


TimTheTatman Reacted To My Cover!:


MEINL Polyphonic & Equilibrium Deep Dive:


Cymbal Unboxing:


What The Fill?! #5: Tuplet Fraction Fills:


HANDS #5: Accents Basics (Beginner Friendly):


I Did My First Podcast!:


FEET #2: Subdivision Pyramid & Tempo Ramp:


Line Check #5: Cody Paige of Famous Last Words:


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

#WageWar #Prison #Reaction #WyattStav

Wage War,wyatt stav,fearless records,pressure,metal drummer reacts,prison,Warped Tour,metal core,reaction video,new music reactions,new music,reacting to new music,heavy metal,metal,metal music,florida,ocala,ocala florida,deadweight,stitch,low,who i am,me against myself,briton bond,cody quistad,melodic metalcore,hardcore punk,chris gaylord,seth blake,stephen kluesener,

Post a Comment

0 Comments