Advertisement

Michael (Virgil) in the Bathroom - Sanders Sides Animatic

Michael (Virgil) in the Bathroom - Sanders Sides Animatic EDIT: I didn't expect this to blow up as much as it did 0_0 Thank you guys so much for all the likes and comments! I didn't plan on making a second part, but I'm thinking about it now. I guess I should start looking at some songs incase I decide to do a part 2!

First animatic I've ever made (that I've finished...)! I don't really use Youtube all that much, so I don't know if I'll make another one anytime soon, but I still wanted to post this one!

There's no real story behind this, so make up whatever plot you want! Let me know if I need to tag any other warnings and I'll pin it as a comment since I'm not sure how many people read the description.

Hope you guys enjoy!

-

Song: Michael in the Bathroom(Be More Chill)
Characters: Thomas Sanders

My Blog: betajams.tumblr.com
Art Blog(That I'm trying to use more often...): betajamsession.tumblr.com

sanders sides,virgil,virgil sanders,thomas sanders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments