Advertisement

What I ate today | restricting | 811 calories

What I ate today | restricting | 811 calories Still on track. *thankthelord* Does anyone else have phases like this? Like I was bingeing and/or purging for days and days in a row and I couldn't even manage to eat a normal amount of food for a single day... and then all of a sudden I'm able to restrict again? When I restrict I usually also eat unhealthy foods (like the ice cream you saw) and it doesn't set up a binge for me. And then on other days I wake up and I already know I'm gonna fail... like I try anyway but something is different.. I can't be the only one :/ I'm just scared when the next binge cycle begins.. I hope I can make it for another week or two...

restricting,whatiatetodayrestricting,restriction,bingeing,bingeeatingdisorder,b/p,edtriggerwarning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments