Advertisement

Can I Assist You?~ ||Original|| [GLMM] | Boys Love |

Can I Assist You?~ ||Original|| [GLMM]  | Boys Love | Please do not complain, point out mistakes, keep reminding me, Gacha Logics.. 😤😥 ...
Cuz' I already knew... Sorry if it's a slow
long as many says..
(Plz Read The Disclaimer and Warning)
Even if not many people will watch,
like, comment ...due to the lack of people getting bored of Gacha Stuffs.....
I just want many people to watch...
Yes I did a voice act.. It's bad isn't it?
Besides this Mini
Movie Sucks & Complicated, Period as fuck .
Sorry if it's short.. I couldn't make it longer..
Very sorry... Please understand my Lazy Motivation 😤😥😢😖😭😌 ...
Don't ask me "I know this song" or "luv this" or "Can You Tell Me The Songs?"
Cuz' I already knew many people luv this song called "What if" so plez don't ...
Even if the comments are offtopic , I rather want the comments talking about the Mini Movie not the musics or anything else too far from OffTopic.
Plus, I already knew my videos wouldn't be Monetised due to some songs are copyrighted or wasn't approved by Youtube.
And I don't want any of my videos to be Gone, Like all the series' I maked.
Don't be surprised..
I'm gonna get Copyright, yeah : , D

Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of YouTube, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the YouTube website, such as the YouTube channels, the YouTube "Embeddable Player," the YouTube "Uploader" and other applications.

Love

Post a Comment

0 Comments