Advertisement

Common Unfaithful Names| Oldest & Youngest Age You'd Date (Battry Ting Central)

Common Unfaithful Names| Oldest & Youngest Age You'd Date (Battry Ting Central) In this battery ting central video I asked students what grade they were in, what were the youngest and oldest ages they would date were and what were some common unfaithful names. Please leave a like and subscribe, and also feel free to comment down below your own answers and new video ideas you have for me! I love y'all and make sure to
Have a Blessed Day!!- QuiQui
____________________________

Efua's Ig:
____________________________

My Ig:

My Sc: ayeboahtwum

My Ig Spam (Goofy Me):

My Triller: crackheadQuiQui

Jesus Christ,Qui Qui,Akua Twum,Battry ting central,common unfaithful names,oldest and youngest age you would date,high school public interview,public interview,brampton,common ion effect,common,common people,common the light,common unfamiliar,common freestyle,common faithful,what age can you date,

Post a Comment

0 Comments