Advertisement

Day In My Life | I Got a Spray Tan in a Hurricane?

Day In My Life | I Got a Spray Tan in a Hurricane? Day in MY Life / I Got a Spray Tan in a Hurricane?

www.instagram.com/xoxohnw/

Thank you so much for clicking onto this video and double thank you if you watched til the end! Come on a day in my life. To the gym, clean with me, to my spray tan, to my meeting, do laundry with me, and all in between. This is a pretty average day for me, you'll notice a few hours between some of the times listed and during those hours I was just sitting in front of my computer returning emails, editing photos, working on blog posts etc. Pretty much not moving so it would lead very boring footage long story short! I also want to make a note that in one clip the time stamp says 1:30pm and then the next says 12pm, the second is supposed to say 2pm, oops!

Let me know in the comments what day you like videos to go live and any video suggestions that you want to see!

day in my life,friday in my life,daily routine,spray tan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments