Advertisement

Distress Ink Glitter Paper - mini tutorial - MUST LEARN TECHNIQUE - Part 4 of a Series

Distress Ink Glitter Paper - mini tutorial - MUST LEARN TECHNIQUE - Part 4 of a Series OH MY!! You're going to want to try this technique! This will take your love of all things glitter to a new level!!

Making your own Glitter Embossing Powder:
Making your own Glitter Paper:

Here's the whole series on making these homemade papers:
Part 1 - Three Examples of Papers I Make:
Part 2 - Making your own Distress Ink patterned papers:
Part 3 - Putting a Card Together:
This Video: Part 4 - Distress Ink Glitter Paper:
Part 5 - Making Leaf Cards From Handmade Patterned Papers:
Part 6 - Making a Cat Card from Handmade Glitter Paper:

If you use any of my techniques, I would love to see your projects! Join our FB group and share!

If you enjoy sharing in my misadventures, won't you please consider subscribing? I know you're flying through watching Card Videos and such... but a little Thumbs Up sure goes a long way to brighten my day and let's me know you'd like to see more of my videos. :)

Visit us on Facebook:
And on Instagram:

Have a great day and may God richly bless you and thank you for watching!!

card making,paper craft,greetings,cards,stamping,handmade,cardmaking,all things cards,papercrafts,greeting cards,glitter paper,glitter,dazzle,diy,embossing,powder,easy,simple,make our own,distress ink,paper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments