Advertisement

Element RC Enduro at Surfers Point (2019) 😱😱 RC at the Pacific 👍

Element RC Enduro at Surfers Point (2019) 😱😱 RC at the Pacific 👍 The Element RC Enduro continues to amaze me at how great of a performer it is. At Surfers Point in Ventura there is a bike path that goes from the beach all the way into Ojai. As the bike path leaves surfers point and turns north it runs along the Ventura river and an area locally known as Hobo Jungle.

Where the river dumps into the Pacific there is a sand bar that creates a lagoon where you will often find Pelicans, and other birds. It is an awesome place to crawl and has an endless number of lines to try, this was my second trip and I did not run any of the same lines I had run before and I discovered a spot next to the waterline where there is a nice pile of rocks, but that will be for another day....😜😜

For all your RC hobby needs check out AMAIN HOBBIES, www.amainhobbies.com (not sponsored just a big fan as they have helped me a bunch of times)

Check out my Youtube friends Channels too.....

Scale Trail Performance:

Viper RC:

RC VOODOO:

OZBOY 81:


DannyRC:

11Charlie RC:

Or Click on the Channels tab and click any of the links to all my RC family.

I love my RC trucks, and I love getting out and filming them along with my wife who handles a lot of the camera work. It is a lot of fun for us and we both thank you from the bottom of our hearts for watching and subscribing.

Full Disclosure; I do get a small amount of commission for purchases made through my Amazon links, but it is simply to help fund this channel so i can continue to make videos.

Element RC Enduro Parts:

Parts in my Element:
Element RC Enduro kit:
RC Lions Wheels:
Hobbywing 1080 ESC:
Reedy Radon 15t motor:
Annimos 25kg Servo w/ Al servo horn:
Proline Hyrax tires:
Stainless Screws from RC screws:
Digital Volt Meter:
Proline Chevy Colorado ZR2 body:

Gopro Hero 7 Black Awesome Action Camera:


Thank you for watching, please hit the thumbs up and the subscribe buttons!!!!!

axial,element rc,element enduro,element enduro sundero,axial racing,RC crawling,Rock crawling,element rc enduro,radio control,RC Rock Crawling,Rock Crawling,Ventura Beach,surfers point ventura,Element RC,PAcific Ocean,RC Rock Crawl Surfers Point,element rc reviews,enduro rc truck,element sendero,element rc enduro sendero,element rc enduro vs trx4,trail truck,enduro sendero,team associated enduro,element rc enduro action,remote control,scale rc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments