Advertisement

HOW TO CHOOSE A UNIVERSITY - open days, factors to consider, why russell groups are irrelevant

HOW TO CHOOSE A UNIVERSITY - open days, factors to consider, why russell groups are irrelevant Hope you enjoyed the video! Xx

The video with my Dad -
you can find time stamps for all the different topics discussed in the description of the video



SOME CHEEKY DISCOUNT CODES:

◯ FOR 20% OFF YOUR COCONUT LANE ORDER USE CODE: rhiannon20


◯ WANT TO GET FREE DISCOUNTS?
- sign up to unidays!

↓↓↓↓↓SOCIALS↓↓↓↓↓

◯ INSTAGRAM- @rhiannonclaark


◯ TWITTER- @rhiannonclaark


◯ SPOTIFY - @rhiannonncx

◯ CONTACT ME - rhiannon.claark@yahoo.co.uk
(businesses only please x)

↓↓↓↓↓FAQ↓↓↓↓↓

◯ Name - Rhiannon

◯ Age - 18, my birthday is the 5th April

◯ Location - UK (East Midlands)

◯ What am I studying at Uni - Psychology

◯ What do I film and edit on? - I film on a Canon EOS 750D. I edit iMovie (but really need to invest in Final Cut lmao)



LOVE YA :)

how to choose a university,how to pick a university,whats the best university,university uk,university q&a,applying to university,university admissions,how to pick the perfect university course,

Post a Comment

0 Comments