Advertisement

Imagine You Being Jealous Of Your Boyfriend Jungkook Working With Another Idol #1

Imagine You Being Jealous Of Your Boyfriend Jungkook Working With Another Idol #1 After waiting 30 minutes I looked at what you guys voted for the most and it seemed like you guys really wanted to see this. So that’s what’s I made. I’ll see what you guys voted second for my next series👌🏻 anyway, I hope you enjoyed and that your weekend will be great!

as always if you have any video wishes leave them in the comments for me!

Follow me so you’ll see what I’m up to!

Follow my (kpop) Instagram account:


Wanna talk? Well let’s do it!

Follow my Amino account!

read my ff’s!:


The continuation of “BTS getting the message you’ve passed away” ff:

My Jungkook ff first book:

The original clip(s):







Song in the edit:


Music I use:
intro: and
Outro:

For editing I use adobe premiere pro 2018. For downloading of the videos I use documents and for the pictures I use POTO.

imagine jungkook,imagine bts,imagine jimin,imagine jungkook as your boyfriend,imagine bts as your best friends,imagine jimin flirting with you,imagine jhope,imagine suga,imagine dating Jungkook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments