Advertisement

Journey To UFC 244 - WEEK 1 - Fight Camp W| Stephen Wonderboy Thompson

Journey To UFC 244 - WEEK 1 - Fight Camp W| Stephen Wonderboy Thompson It's official!! I will be fighting at UFC 244 at Madison Square Garden on November 2nd!! This will be my 3rd trip to MSG and I can't wait. I am going to be bringing you all into this camp with me as prepare myself physically, mentally, and emotionally for the journey ahead. We kick off week 1 with cardio and sparring! I hope you enjoy the ride!

BRAND NEW WONDERBOY MERCH OUT NOW:

AWESOME music I use for my videos:
(Get 2 EXTRA months)

Social Media:



ultimate fighting championship,ufc 244,stephen wonderboy thompson,fight camp,journey,mixed martial arts,dana white,espn mma,stephen thompson,wonderboy thompson,stephen thompson highlights,espn ufc,madison square garden,stephen wonderboy thompson highlights,ufc stephen thompson,jiu jitsu,strength and conditioning,how to,ufc 244 diaz masvidal,diaz masvidal ufc 244,stephen thompson vs,strength and conditioning workouts,sparring,cardio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments