Advertisement

My Last Pregnancy Update! Weeks 36, 37 & 38 | I Was Induced The Next Day

My Last Pregnancy Update! Weeks 36, 37 & 38 | I Was Induced The Next Day Hi guys, I can't believe we made it to my very last pregnancy update. It's so weird for this crazy journey to be over but now there is a new one beginning! Hopefully I will have a birth vlog & birth story posted soon, right now i'm still trying to adjust to having a brand new baby so please be patient with me! And feel free to follow me on instagram to see more than I am able to post on here. Thank you to everyone who followed along with me during my pregnancy!

Subscribe so you don't miss any future videos!

Also I know I ramble, touch my hair and say "like" too much in this video... Try going to settings and changing the speed to 1.5 so you can get through it faster lol


"Officially In My Third Trimester! Pregnancy Update Weeks 28-31"


"Last Pregnancy Update Of My Second Trimester! Weeks 25, 26 & 27 Glucose Test & Bumpdate!"


"Pregnancy Update! Weeks 21, 22, 23 & 24 | Birth Center & Switching Doctors At 24 Weeks Pregnant"


Pregnancy Update! Weeks 18, 19 & 20 | All About My Anatomy Scan!


"Pregnancy Update! Weeks 15, 16 & 17"


"Pregnancy Update! Weeks 12, 13 & 14 | 12 Week Ultrasound"


"First Ultrasound! Pregnancy Update Weeks 8-11"


"Pregnancy Update! Weeks 5-7"


"My First Pregnancy Update! Weeks 0-4"


"Finding Out I'm Pregnant"


Amazon Storefront:



Social Media:
Instagram:

pregnancy update,pregnancy,first time mom,young mom,denver mom,aspyn ovard,september due date,september baby,denver vlogger,first pregnancy,birth center,pregnancy cravings,mommy vlogger,new mommy vlogger,pregnancy symptoms,bumpdate,third trimester,braxton hicks,natural birth,baby boy,pregnancy carpal tunnel,pregnancy weight gain,swollen feet,swollen feet tips,36 weeks pregnant,37 weeks pregnant,38 weeks pregnant,full term,induced,

Post a Comment

0 Comments