Advertisement

My Real Life | VLOG #89 - Our Housewarming Party!

My Real Life | VLOG #89 - Our Housewarming Party! You guys! Thank you SO MUCH for partying with us! It means so much to me. We wanted to wait a little while before having this party because we wanted to renovate first but BAYBEE... this party was LIT and well worth the wait. My friends and family were SO happy to celebrate with us because acquiring property is a legit coming of age in my circle so we were just excited to FINALLY be joining the homeowner club with all our peers. How do you think the new patio held up to the party?

Stay caught up on my VLOGS ►
Subscribe to my channel ►
---------------------------------------
Thanks for hangin'! If you're new, I'm Vaughn aka MsVaughnTV and I'm a cop's wife and outgoing first time mom to a 2-year-old little girl with autism. This is a relatable beauty and lifestyle channel with new vlogs, routine videos and tutorials every week!

See what's new on my Amazon storefront! ►
---------------------------------------
Business inquiries ONLY contact:
MsVaughnOnYouTube@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------
KEEP UP WITH ME ONLINE
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
---------------------------------------
STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Get my vlogging camera ►

SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU NEVER MISS AN UPLOAD!

Love,
Vaughn

msvaughn,msvaughntv,mom vlog,new mommy,family vlog,daily vlog,lifestyle,housewarming party,house party,new home owner,newly renovated home,how to plan a party,successful party,food for party,hosting guests,hosting family,party planning,DIY appetizers for party,DIY party planning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments