Advertisement

People Are Worried About Zach Herron's Health *Bloody Eye*

People Are Worried About Zach Herron's Health *Bloody Eye* Recently, it was seen that Zach Herron's eye was red. Was it cut? Was it poked? Who knows. Hopefully it is fine now, but fans were scared that something was happening to him. Currently, it looks like his eye has healed up, so it was not anything major.

USE CODE 10offTeng for 10% off the case/card holder!!! If you order a case, you can get a free case along with it!!! :


The bracelet I was wearing from SashkaCo! You guys should go check it out! 4 Bracelets bought from my link = 10 meals for the impoverished/homeless that aren't able to afford their own food!
Use my link:
Help those in need please!!!! That would mean a lot!

Follow me on instagram:
@Soksan.Teng


Follow me on my twitter that I just made!!!:
@ReactTeng


Tiktok: @Soksan.Teng :


Follow Why Don't We's instagram:
@Whydontwemuisc


Become a member of the Teng Gang and hit that subscribe button!
I do post notification shoutout at the end of my videos so send in a screenshot on my instagram or twitter that you are subscribed and have post notifications on to get a shoutout in my next video!

MUCH LOVE!!!!!
BE A STAR GIRL 🌟

For business inquires only, email me at:
SoksanTeng11@gmail.com



Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

*Bloody

Post a Comment

0 Comments