Advertisement

Poisonous Indoor Plants | Must Know Facts

Poisonous Indoor Plants | Must Know Facts Download Amino and search my profile name, GardenUp, to check out my Stories: Follow me to see more of my Stories and support me!

|GARDENING, DECOR & CAMERA|


|INSTAGRAM|


I LINKS I
Shelf in the video:
Potting soil:
Cocopeat:
Fertiliser:
Compost:

|SAFE INDOOR PLANTS|
1.Areca Palm (most of the palm including bamboo palm, fan palm, Christmas palm)
2. Variegated rubber plant
3. Boston fern
4. Haworthia species
5. Pilea species
6. Asparagus Fern
7. Grape Ivy
8. Echeveria species
9. Cast iron plant
10. Pepperomia species
11. Hoya species
12. Spider plant
13. Tradescantia Zebrina
14. Wax Plant
15. African violet

|TRUSTWORTHY WEBSITES FOR MORE INFO|
University of Connecticut : shorturl.at/lnBK4
Canadian Gov. Recommendation: shorturl.at/wJWY2
NCBI :

|CREDITS|
1. Humans evolution: Haeckel, Ernst, 1834-1919
2. Calcium oxalate structure By Amangeldyurazov - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0,
3. English ivy: Mokkie [CC BY-SA 3.0 (

Facts

Post a Comment

0 Comments