Advertisement

PREMIERE PROGRAM 2016 - Nieva family

PREMIERE PROGRAM 2016 - Nieva family I’m sorry It took me 3 years to finally make this video! I came across all of this old footage not too long ago, and knew it was time to finally show everyone what a wonderful program Premiere turned out to be. My brother and I did get a few callbacks from some agents, however we decided not to go through with it due to school, and the possibility of moving. There was a lot of commitment involved when fulfilling this career, and a lot of sacrifices you must be prepared for. Premiere wasn’t at all a waste of time for us. It helped my brother and I break out of our shell, and had even boosted our confidence. The classes were terrifying in the beginning, but as we grew nearer to the end of the weekend we only wished we can do more. We learned a lot, and are the people we are today thanks to all the wonderful friends, and mentors we met. Most of the people you saw in this video still keep in touch with us till this day, regardless of all of them living in different parts of the globe! Whether or not you decide to fulfill an acting career, or any career in the film industry after Premiere, Michael Palance (CEO of premiere) will definitely vouch for the hard work that you had done with them for any agent or company. Premiere had been the best few days of my life, and if I could do it all over again with the same people, I would not miss it in a heartbeat.

I have to thank my parents for all the wonderful footage that they had taken of us and everyone in the video. They were like our own personal paparazzi ! haha we love you mom, and dad so much.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the songs that are in the video. This video is in no way affiliated with Premiere or Disney.

Live Your Story sung by Auli'i Cravalho
Happily Ever After sung by Angie Keilhauer and Jordan Fisher.
Castle In the Sky sung by Ed Sheeran

Premiere,Disney,2016,Program,acting,Nieva,family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments