Advertisement

Rainbow Arrowhead Segment Knotting Tutorial | Alex’s Innovations

Rainbow Arrowhead Segment Knotting Tutorial | Alex’s Innovations In this video, I’ll teach you how to make a rainbow arrowhead bracelet. In my last video, I showed you how to make a shaped start for a bracelet using any pattern. In this one, I’ll show you how to make the pattern that the other bracelet was based off of.

NOTE: I do NOT have the pattern number for the pattern used in this tutorial, I found it on Instagram and was not able to find a pattern number!! I have linked the file on Google Drive below in the Links section, but please comment if you know the pattern number!! Thank you!!!

Want to see more bracelets, or purchase the bracelets you saw in this video? Check out these links:
~INSTAGRAM |
~WEBSITE |
~ETSY |

Please like, comment, and subscribe to keep the bracelets coming!

Comment with any questions or requests for more tutorials or background music down below. Feedback is always appreciated :)

Links:
~Basic Knots:
~Triangle-Shaped Start:
~How To Make a Shaped Start With Any Pattern:
~Beginning Loop:
~Link For Pattern:

Background music: Ukulele chords played by me! :)

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments