Advertisement

Running Around Forest Simulator - Blair Witch (Xbox One X) - Zonic Plays Live

Running Around Forest Simulator - Blair Witch (Xbox One X) - Zonic Plays Live Multistreaming with

Time to get our spooks on, we're playing #BlairWitch for #XboxOne!
#HorrorGame #Horror #Spoopy #JUMPSCARE #LiveStream

(My Streams have chat rules, read them further below in the description to avoid any conflicts)

🥇 Become my Patron on Patreon!


💎Discord Server:

☕Support me on Ko-Fi! Sending $3 digital coffees to me is helpful to help pay for things needed to make the channel grow!


🐣Follow me on Twitter for Updates on my YouTube Channel:


Chat Rules:

- Please don't be rude to me or others, we're here to have fun

- No Spamming

- No advertising of your own channels/websites.

- Keep language to a minimum, nothing too nasty now.

- Don't ask for PSN, Xbox Live, Steam, or Nintendo account names/codes, I don't add anyone I don't know.

- You can't ask for subscribers/followers.

- I don't give shout-outs, so don't bother asking.

- When asking questions or requests, be formal and nothing that will make me or co-commentators feel uncomfortable.
(Keep to those rules, and we can have a super fun time!)

Subscribe if you haven't yet, I do tons of content every day!

🎧Check out below all the equipment/tools I use:

🎥Avermedia Live Gamer (Extreme Capture Card)
🎤Audio-Technica AT2020 w/pop filter & shockmount
+ Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
💾Adobe Premiere (Video Software)
🔊MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab (Audio Software)
🎨Paint Tool Sai (Used to make Thumbnails)

Blair Witch,Blair Witch Xbox One,Blair Witch PC,Blair Witch Video Game,Blair Witch Live Stream,Let's Play Blair Witch,Blair Witch Horror Movie,Horror Movie,Blair Witch The Game,Blair Witch Gameplay,Webcam,Live Cam,Horror Cam,Horror Game,Spooky Game,Horror Game Webcam,Horror Game Live Stream,Xbox One,Xbox One X,Xbox,PC,Zonic Plays Live,Zonic Plays,ZonicTHedgehog,Live Stream,Live,Stream,Video Games,Let's Play,Playthrough,HD,OBS,YouTube Gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments