Advertisement

Scarlxrd - Dropping 7 albums in one whole year possibly!

Scarlxrd -  Dropping 7 albums in one whole year possibly! 0000.
King scar🔥
Love you all🖤

Also, I’m sorry that I haven’t been as active lately. I’m just starting my second week of high school *soft-more year/10th grade* and there’s just so much homework and on top of that I’m starting to drive and I have to practice a bunch with my parents, I also got chores and friends that I gotta focus on also. And then there’s you guys🖤. The fanbase🖤🔥💯, I’ll try to upload as much as possible. I love you all so much and want to keep making great content for you guys! But I gotta focus on myself and school first. I hope you understand. But once I get a hold on things I’ll try to become more active again. But for now I’ll try to upload at least like 1 or twice every two weeks. Most likely I’ll be dropping videos on Saturdays or Sundays since I have those days to myself.
I truly appreciate you all so much. Much love and know that I’ll be making some good stuff when IMMXRTALISATIXN drops :)
You already know ;)

///DECEPTION///

possibly!

Post a Comment

0 Comments