Advertisement

the NEW AN-94 is Easily THE WORST AR after COD BO4 1.24 Update! (AN 94 Best Class Setup)

the NEW AN-94 is Easily THE WORST AR after COD BO4 1.24 Update! (AN 94 Best Class Setup) the NEW AN-94 is Easily THE WORST AR after 1.24 Update! (AN 94 Best Class Setup COD BO4)

KN-57 Best Class after 1.24 Update
Maddox Best Class

#BO4Update #AN94BO4 #CODBlackOps4

The new 1.24 Update in COD BO4 brought 3 new weapons including the return of the AN 94, which made appearances in Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3. After using the weapon, I knew it needed to be buffed ASAP at 5-6 shots to kill it is not a viable weapon compared to other Assault Rifles in the game. However, the setup and tips I provide in the video will help counter it's issues for now.

Leave a LIKE to SUPPORT the channel!

-------------

Directly Support Turboman by becoming a Member:

Become a Member if you truly do enjoy the Turbo Nation and want to help me live out my dream. If you are unable to and can't afford it; no sweat! These are simply perks that people who invest in me will be able to receive however I appreciate everyone who watches, likes, and comments on every video!

Join Here!

Or, if you prefer to Donate, click the link below:


-------------

My Sponsors:

I wouldn't partner Kontrol Freek if I truly didn't believe in their products. Check them out and use my code "TURBO" This helps you save and directly supports me at the same time!

Want Better Aim!? Use Code "TURBO" for 10% Off KontrolFreeks!
Click here ➥

-------------

Follow me on social media to interact with me/stalk me!
➥ Twitter:
➥ Instagram:

-------------

Want to watch me play Black Ops 4 Live?

black ops 4,bo4,call of duty black ops 4,call of duty,cod black ops 4,an 94 bo4,bo4 an94,bo4 an 94,an 94 best class setup cod bo4,cod bo4 an 94,cod bo4 an 94 best class setup,an 94 best class setup bo4,bo4 an 94 class setup,an 94 class setup black ops 4,an 94 bo4 class setup,an 94 black ops 4,an 94 class setup bo4,cod bo4 best class setup an 94,bo4 best class setup an 94,an94 best class setup cod bo4,bo4 an94 best class setup,bo4 1.24,bo4 1.24 update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments