Advertisement

The worst part of our relationship

The worst part of our relationship My last day and night with my girlfriend, cheli. This vlogs a little slow and long but I wanted to leave most of the footage for the memories. Apologies for a slightly less entertaining vlog😔
🔥Cop some lit merch🔥
🤙🏼SUBSCRIBE🤙🏼
⛩Catch my livestreams⛩
😎Join the Discord Server😎
🕺🏻DANCE CHANNEL🕺🏻
🤳Instagram🤳
🐧Twitter🐧
👻Snapchat👻 @keisimmons
🙏Patreon🙏
👨🏻‍💻Business Enquiries👨🏻‍💻 talent@tokyocreative.jp

long distance couple,long distance relationship,ldr,ldr relationship,ldr relationship goals,leaving my girlfriend long distance,ldr relationship leaving,ldr leaving,hispanic girlfriend,latina girlfriend,asian boyfriend,japanese boyfriend,couple goals,couple vlogs,family vlogs,family vloggers,cheli,kei cheli,mexican girlfriend,mexican candy review,mexican food,ldr couple,ldr couple goals,relationship problems,relationship goals,relationship advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments