Advertisement

This is After She Entered without permission or notice

This is After She Entered without permission or notice So after I sent her texts stating “I hope her coming into my house without my consent nor prior notice is legal” so after they stopped coming to spray “Code Enforcement” made them spray again; prior to this back to back (Thursday and Friday) spray, they left a notice stating they’d be entering to “inspect” . As you can see she didn’t come in as I stood with her outside until the man was done spraying. She Miraculously “didn’t need to inspect after harassing me with notices to inspect and enter because I let them know I had her on video entering illegally. The harassment continues, we also received a notice that they were coming to fix everything and that never happened. See y’all in court, like I said, The Judge 👨‍⚖️ 👩🏾‍⚖️ will decide. #Law #Justice #Jury

notice

Post a Comment

0 Comments