Advertisement

Total Build Hours After 1 Year - Real Talk for First Time Builders - Zenith 750 Cruzer

Total Build Hours After 1 Year - Real Talk for First Time Builders - Zenith 750 Cruzer I finally totaled up all the hours written in our airframe build logbook after about one year of building our Zenith 750 Cruzer kitplane. 504hrs. I also share some of my thoughts about the process that I think will be helpful for prospective and new builders. I realize I hit pretty hard on the negative aspects because I want to help you avoid "surprises", but I do want to also say that there are also enjoyable and rewarding times during the process as well. I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to be building our very own plane, and all the hard work and frustration will totally be worth it (and probably forgotten) the moment we get this bird in the air! Here's to the next 500!


DISCLAIMER: Just because we do it, doesn't mean you should! Always refer to your build plans.

Airplane,Build,Experimental,kitplane,father and son,homebuilt,zenith aircraft,750 cruzer,garage,crazy,aviation,pilot,diy,mechanic,airframe,powerplant,jeffandadambuildazenith,maintenance,fly,flight,sheetmetal,learning,how to,eaa,Zenith,Aircraft,homeschool,tools,workshop,private pilot,maker,build it fly it,family,vlog,plane,aircraft,cruzer,shop,UL Power,350is,build time,hours,time,total,how many hours,one year,1 year,one year of building,build log,amateur built,

Post a Comment

0 Comments