Advertisement

Viewers hail 'down-to-earth and honest' Cristiano Ronaldo

Viewers hail 'down-to-earth and honest' Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message. Cristiano Ronaldo has opened up about his struggles with privacy in a revealing interview with Piers Morgan, saying that he can't even take his children to the park. The Juventus player, 34, admitted that he struggles with his global fame, adding that he wants to be 'free again' and that the constant attention was 'boring'. Ronaldo said that, wherever he goes, he is mobbed by fans and it makes his family nervous. Viewers praised Ronaldo for being honest, open and down-to-earth during the interview.  At one point, Ronaldo broke down in tears as he watched a clip of his father expressing his pride in him in a 2004 interview, shortly before his death. The £530,000-a-week footballer, who has the most Instagram followers in the world and is worth a reported £500 million, also said that there are only four people in the world who he trusts completely. He made the startling admissions in an interview with Piers Morgan, which aired tonight. During the interview, Piers asked Ronaldo: 'Is it suffocating being you?'The footballer replied: 'Being me is boring.'A part of it is fantastic. Being famous, first page of the newspaper and TV. But after 15 years, after all this time, I want some privacy. Share this article Share 'In the last ten years, my privacy has gone. I haven't been to the park with my kids. If I go, people turn up and my kids are nervous, my girlfriend is nervous, I'm nervous.'When you are in public, you cannot be yourself. It's boring. I want to be free again.'I'm not going to say names, because I don't think it is fair. But I will say four persons, 100 per cent trust, four persons.'I have very close friends, family, but who I trust 100 per cent, it's maybe four persons. This life is like that.'Ronaldo also spoke about his family, including his girlfriend, and discussed the rape allegation made against him.  Fans took to social media to praise the footballer and hail him for his honesty. One fan wrote: 'It's clear to see in the interview what an amazing, humble, emotional and down to earth person Cristiano Ronaldo really is. 'Yes, he can sometimes appear as arrogant, but that's all because he wants to be the very best! Respect! Great interview.' Ronaldo has four children and also spoke about marrying his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez, one day.The footballer also talked about his drive to be the best and how he believes his strongest asset is his mind. He said: 'My obsession to win, to have success. I worked for that. Talent is not enough.  'I am addicted to winning, the success. I dont chase the records, they chase me.'He admitted to worrying whether his son would have the same drive, since, in comparison to himself, he has grown up in luxury. Ronaldo ad

dailymail,news,cristiano-ronaldo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments