Advertisement

Why I Stack Up On Animal Pelts & Why I Haven't Upgraded My Ability Cards In Red Dead Online

Why I Stack Up On Animal Pelts & Why I Haven't Upgraded My Ability Cards In Red Dead Online So I play Red Dead Online a lot and I do videos a couple times a week about being efficient and how to earn money legit on RDO. In those videos, I get a lot of questions but recently the questions I get the most is "Why do you stack up on animal pelts every Sunday & Monday?" & "Why haven't you upgraded any of your ability cards?" This RDR2 video, I will be asking both of those questions.

Subscribe for more Red Dead Redemption 2 Content:

Share this video with a friend:

Watch next – 5 Beginner Tips For Starting Red Dead Online Before The Summer Update -

Previous video - Red Dead Online Dynamic Events + Stranger Missions + Hunting + Jewellery = Easy RDR2 Online Money -

I think you'll be interested in this Cyberpunk 2077 video - Cyberpunk 2077 | E3 2019 - Cinematic Trailer With Keanu Reeves & Official Release Date -

Recommended Playlist – RDR2 Online Money Guide -

RDR2 Online Rank Up Guide Playlist -

Let’s connect:
Instagram – /Jowers_97
Twitter – @Jowers97
Twitch – /Jowers97

Music provided by OZSOUND.
Channel:

Thank you very much for watching the video and scrolling all the way down in the description. You're an absolute LEGEND!!

red dead redemption 2,red dead redemption 2 online,red dead redemption 2 online summer update,red dead redemption 2 online update,red dead redemption 2 summer update,red dead redemption 2 update,red dead redemption online,red dead redemption,red dead online,red dead,red dead online summer update,red dead online update,red dead update,red dead summer update,rdr2,rdr2 online,rdr2 online summer update,rdo,rdr2 summer update,rdr 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments