Advertisement

$2 Gym Bolivia 🇧🇴

$2 Gym Bolivia 🇧🇴 ■ BOLIVIA, LA PAZ: The first thing I do upon arriving in a new city is to scout out the nearest gym. In Bolivia's capital La Paz this turned out to be as easy as typing gym into Google Maps. Immediately 5 establishment's with names such as Iron Gym and No Limits gym showed upon within walking distance of my hotel.

Coming from Europe I'm used to having to sign up for a monthly or annual membership to simply do some deadlifts or bench presses for a few days. In Munchen for example, the only gym I was able to find when I was there a few years ago did not do day memberships.

In La Paz this isn't a problem with daily rates running as low as $2 at downtown fully equipped gyms. This was so cheap that even Bald & Bankrupt (that cheapskate) decided to join me for some morning deadlifts...

Gym Bolivia,La Paz gym,lifting weights in Bolivia,La Paz Bolivia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments