Advertisement

A DAY IN MANILA! BGC Bonifacio Global City area!

A DAY IN MANILA! BGC Bonifacio Global City area! Hey guys! I went to Manila for a long layover. I honestly wish I had more time there but I had to catch my plane to USA the next day. I kind of took myself on a mini tour in Manila. I went to the BGC( Bonifacio Global City) area because it was closest to my hostel. Kasalikan san garden, Manila American Cemetery and memorial and The Venice Grand mall. All we really nice! The garden was cute and peaceful, the cemetery was massive and the mall was like no other mall I’ve seen! So fancy!

I really want to go back to the Philippines. Its one of my favourite places in Asia. I’m trying to see if I can manage to get a ticket for christmas, but i’m not sure. Depends on my funds haha! If not, i’ll definitely be going next year.

If you haven’t seen my Solo Trip To the Philippines yet, check out the links below!

EPISODE 1 -
EPISODE 2 -
EPISODE 3 -
EPISODE 4 -

For those of you who don’t know, I’m American and haven’t been back to America in over 12 years. So going back is a really big deal for me. Anyway, More videos coming soon! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
YOU CAN FIND ME:

THE NAMI LIFE FACEBOOK -
MY YOUTUBE ART CHANNEL -
My ART PAGE -
Instagram - thenamilife & thenamiart

MY SKILLSHARE DOODLE COURSE -


- The Nami Life

Manila,BGC,BGC manila,Philippines,thephilippines,Layover,Asia,USA,america,american,expat,Manila American Cemetery,Kasalikan garden,Kasalikan Park,Grande Venice mall,Venice Grand Mall in Manila,travel,tour,solo trip,solo trip to the philippines,Thailand,Chiangmai,NoMadsMNL Backpackers Homestay,homestay,Bonifacio Global City,traveling,solo travel,solo female travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments