Advertisement

Day 291 - “Toniata Waltz” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes

Day 291 - “Toniata Waltz” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes Happy happy birthday to one of my best buds, Dan Scramstad. Dan’s gramps was Mel Bedard, who was also a good friend of mine and a fiddle hero. While he didn’t write this tune (Andy Dejarlis did - they were friends too!) it was definitely one of his signature tunes. I hope this makes ya bawl like a baby, my friend! Happy birthday! ❤️ 🎂 🎉

And yes, I did say “I’ll be back for day 282” instead of 292 at the end....🤦‍♀️

If you’d like to learn fiddle tunes from me online, visit the Fiddlevideo site and indicate me, Patti Kusturok, as your instructor of choice.
www.fiddlevideo.com

www.pattikusturok.com
#pattikusturoks365daysoffiddletunes

Tunes

Post a Comment

0 Comments