Advertisement

How I Package and Ship My Resin Art, The Extra Special Touches and Glassine Paper, A Must!

How I Package and Ship My Resin Art, The Extra Special Touches and Glassine Paper, A Must! HI Everyone, Just a quick little video to share with you how I package and ship my resin art along with the small extra details I like to include in my art shipment and the "special" paper I learned I needed!
As always, if you have any questions feel free to drop them in the comments below and don't forget to hit that subscribe and notification bell so you will get reminded when my next art tutorial launches! Happy Creating!

FREE WAYS TO SUPPORT THIS ART CHANNEL,
1. SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND LIKE MY VIDEOS!
2. SHARE WITH A FRIEND
3.ACCESS AMAZON THROUGH ANY OF MY LINKS TO PURCHASE ANYTHING (I GET A SMALL COMMISSION BUT IT DOESN'T COST YOU ANYTHING MORE)

Thank you for your support!!!

SUPPLIES USED IN THIS VIDEO

Glassine Protective Wrapping Paper,

Brown Craft Paper,

Microfiber Cleaning Cloth,

Wax Seal Beads Kit,

Wax Holder Warmer,

Wax Seal Engraved Stamp,

Jute Twine,

Foam Wrap,

Bubble box cushions, Recycled from packages ;)

Frame Corner Protectors, (not used in video, but I have for larger pieces)


Tape Gun,

Certificate Of Authenticity, Note Cards & Business Cards were all made on Vista Print.

Click HereFor A List Of All of My Favorite Tools And Supplies

Visit My Online Gallery And Contact Me Here,

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
Your purchase through my links helps support my work and tutorials! While I, Tammy Medsker, at only recommend products that I use and believe in, I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial or links to any product or service from this website. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

*Artist Disclaimer
I post videos detailing how I prefer to work with my art and supplies. Conditions, materials and numerous other factors contribute to the overall outcome of any project. Not every art piece I create is a success and I learn from experience and trial and error. Please understand that while I Iove to share what I have learned, I am in no way responsible for the outcome of your artwork and experience of the process ;) Enjoy and feel free to comment with your questions and I will answer as best I can! Happy Creating -Tammy

how to package resin art,how to ship resin art,how to protect resin art,tams creative corner,shipping artwork,packaging artwork overseas,protecting resin art,supplies used to wrap resin art,glassine paper for artwork,safely package resin art,safely ship resin art,resin art shipping,epoxy art shipping,epoxy art packaging,glassine for resin,shipping resin art,packaging resin art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments