Advertisement

How to Create an Email Optin Page using OptimizePress 2.0

How to Create an Email Optin Page using OptimizePress 2.0 Get the Full OptimizePress 2.0 Video Course here:
In this OptimizePress Video Tutorial I show you how to create an Email Opt-in Page using OptimizePress 2.0 because you need to have an opt-in page (sometimes called a Squeeze Page because it squeezes the name and email address out of the page visitor) in order to build your email list. I also show you how to connect your email opt-in page to your AWeber autoresponder (or email list builder) or to any email autoresponder. I believe that if you are not building your email list, then you are not building your online business. So Step #1 in building your email list is to have an opt-in page where visitors can give you their name and email address and I show you how to do that is this video. The skills and principles that I teach you in this OptimizePress video tutorials will allow you to create sales pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, etc.
Get Over 30 Video Courses and 600+ Videos here:

optimizepress 2.0,squeeze page,landing page vs website,squeeze page tutorial,create optin page in optimizepress,optimizepress tutorials,optimizepress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments