Advertisement

How To Find A Therapist (who specializes in your specific needs and goals)

How To Find A Therapist (who specializes in your specific needs and goals) ▶Here's where to get the 20% Discount and the CBT Cheat Sheet:

So how do you find a therapist? But not just any therapist, someone who can you help with your specific needs and goals.

In this video I'll tell you how I found a great therapist who I meet with periodically.

And I'll tell you how I found an online therapist who I'm able to just chat with online, who I can send questions to, and receive detailed and well-thought out responses.

And if stay all the way to end of this video, I'll tell you how you can get an ebook I created called the CBT Cheatsheet for free.

CBT stands for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy which is one of the most well researched and proven forms of therapy and counseling. And the CBT cheatsheet is a way to absorb the most important ideas from cognitive behavioral therapy in a short, concise ebook.

To find an in-person therapist:
Go to your family doctor or local healthcare clinic and ask for a referral. The doctor will refer you to a therapist who takes your insurance and can help with your needs.

To find a therapist online:
Watch the 2nd half of the video to learn about the online therapy service I've used and got benefit from.

To get the 20% discount to online therapy and get my new ebook, "The CBT Cheat Sheet" as a free bonus, just go to

▶Anxiety Quiz (Find out if you have anxiety):

▶4 Step Strategy Guide For Relieving Anxiety:

▶Free Meditation for Anxiety Course:

▶Free Breathing Exercises for Anxiety Course:

▶Free Self-Talk Course:

▶Free Anxiety Medication Course:

how to find a therapist,how to find a good therapist,how to get a therapist,how to find the right therapist,how to find a therapist near me,how do i find a therapist,how do you find a therapist,how to find a therapist that takes your insurance,how to find a therapist for anxiety,how to find a therapist for depression,how to find a therapist that takes my insurance,how to find a cbt therapist,how to find a cognitive behavioral therapist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments