Advertisement

I'm Selling The Kayak, About That Bucket, Helix, Redfish, How You Can Help, Other Fishing Stuff

I'm Selling The Kayak, About That  Bucket, Helix, Redfish, How You Can Help, Other Fishing Stuff I am selling the kayak. Are you interested in buying it? Also in this video I share some channel updates and have a few questions about the Helix fish finder I'll be installing soon. Here's an outline of what is in this video:

1. I show the clear bait bucket and share with you why I don't really care for it. You can buy one here if you'd like...

2. I'm installing Helix 5 fish finder soon and need to know which leg of the wiring gets the inline fuse. Also, what kind of SD card do I get and what will it actually be recording from the fish finder.

3. I'm considering building my own light for the kayak to be visible at night. Will this be a legal light to use?

4. I'm selling the kayak. Here's how to contact me if you are interested.
Instagram
Facebook
Rad Reeling Fishing gmail

5. Ways to help this channel financially.

Patreon Support Page


Purchase through any Amazon link like this one...
PENN FIERCE 3


6. Why I'm not disclosing the big Redfish location in the videos right now.

7. Should I do a thirty day challenge?

Stuff

Post a Comment

0 Comments