Advertisement

[MMD] I Would Roast You... (MOTION DOWNLOAD IN DESCRIPTION)

[MMD] I Would Roast You... (MOTION DOWNLOAD IN DESCRIPTION) ...but my mom said that I'm not allowed to burn trash.

-----------------------

Motion data download:

Please, please, PLEASE read the txt file. It has important stuff in there that you need to know regarding the motion.

If I also see this motion redistributed without any changes made to it or if I see this motion used for bullying others, I will not only take my motion down, but I will also report you for copyright infringement.

----------------------

Audio by laurenzsideyt onTikTok
My self/persona model by me and Chilkad
Motion data and camera data by me

-----------------------

Do not reupload this video without prior consent. Thank you!

mmd,mikumikudance,tiktok,motion download,mmd motion,mmd motion download,

Post a Comment

0 Comments