Advertisement

Patsy & Loretta... #LORETTALYNN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU ♥️ #Iorettalynn #meetlorettalynn

Patsy & Loretta... #LORETTALYNN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU ♥️ #Iorettalynn #meetlorettalynn I watched the movie tonight Patsy and Loretta on the lifetime channel it was so good!!! I really enjoyed it and just wanted to tell everyone about it where they could watch it too!! I would love to meet Loretta Lynn she was my grandpa's favorite singer. It would mean so much because of him he always wanted to meet her never had the chance he has now passed away. Also to go to her museum which he did get to do that!! Grew up hearing LOT'S about her!! If you're a fan of these ladies they are really amazing women definitely worth watching 🙏🏻♥️ #PatsyCline #LorettaLynn #lifetime #patsyandloretta #meetlorettaplease 🙏🏻♥️ If anyone has anyone else I could learn about pls let me know below I really enjoy learning about people their stories, history of there's life's. Pls leave below 👇 thank you God Bless♥️🙏🏻#godmakesnomistakes #wouldntitbegreat #patsylynn #peggylynn #cissylynn Also, I have my #testimony video up on how God changed my life. I wanted to put this out to help others that may have had past struggles that were not good like myself. Pls watch if you would like pass the video along if you think it may help someone you know it's on my channel 🙏🏻

#patsyandloretta #lifetime #lorettalynn @patsycline,

Post a Comment

0 Comments