Advertisement

Rebuilding 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Z71|TAKING CAB OFF| SANDBLASTING prt 3

Rebuilding 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Z71|TAKING CAB OFF| SANDBLASTING prt 3 In this episode I'm going to work on my 2018 Sierra 3500 HD that I bought from copart. Today I'm going to take the cab off the frame, after I finish disassembling the cab I will continue sand blasting.

Please share this video!


If you wish to support the channel:


P.O. Box 625
Nine Mile Falls, WA, 99026

*FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA! *

Instagram


Contact me for any business:
Salvagemasterv@gmail.com


#COPART #REBUILD #WRECKED #GMC #SIERRA3500HD

Rebuilding,2018 gmc sierra 3500hd,Copart,Rebuilding GMC,Sema gmc,Rebuilding a wrecked GMC,Rebuilding rolled over,Badly damaged,Cheap truck,Truck under 10k,Rebuilding at home,How to rebuild at home,Burned,Do it yourself,How to save money,How to make money,How to replace,Painting truck cheap,How to rebuild from Copart,Sandblasting,Taking cab off,Sierra z71,6.6 duramax,How to lift,How to flip,Easy fix,Rebuilding burnt,How to fix fire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments