Advertisement

The Tumblr Art style: Not what it seems

The Tumblr Art style: Not what it seems Unfortunately, I had to rush this video out, because I've been delaying it for 2 months now. I put out a deadline for myself so I actually could release it.

The Tumblr Art style is a rather hot topic when it comes to discussing art styles. It seem like it's rather one sided in that debate however, as the only argument I've heard is that the style is ugly, it's from a specific website, or that people behind the art are just cringe in general. But what happens if we put ourselves on the other side? Look through the monoculars from another perspective?

tumblr art style,art,commentary,art commentary lol,art commentary,please stop looking through my tags,I'm just trynna live K?,tumblr,tumblr art,calrts,steven universe artstyle,liberal artstyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments