Advertisement

5 Signs You Might Have Superwoman Syndrome | #jaemommma

5 Signs You Might Have Superwoman Syndrome | #jaemommma #superwomansyndrome #superwoman #jaemommma

Hey everyone!! Welcome and welcome back to my channel!! For the longest time, I’ve felt like I had to do it all! When my husband would offer his help, I’d say, “No, I’ve got it!” Things really amplified once I had my son. It wasn’t until I read, “Hey Lil Black Girl” and had a conversation with my therapist that I realized I had #SuperwomanSyndrome!

Can you relate? Let me know in the comments!
_____
For more videos, give this a "like" and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and HIT THAT BELL ❤️🔔

SUBSCRIBE HERE ♥️:
-----
•Morning Routine With a Toddler:
•Why I Quit My Job:
•The Sleep Training Secret:
____
Connect with me: 
•Blog: www.jaemommma.com
•Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jaemommma
•IG: www.instagram.com/jaemommma  
•FB: www.facebook.com/JaeMommma
jaemommma@gmail.com

signs you have superwoman syndrome,superwoman syndrome,type a personality,mom life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments