Advertisement

An evening in the life of a solo van dweller

An evening in the life of a solo van dweller Please don't forget to subscribe to my daily vlog & join me on this journey of living a minimalist lifestyle, and hoping to help as many people as I can by sharing my life.

Why I Live In My Car {V#08}:
Cash App $MIAG334
www.patreon.com/mylifenow




Things I Use:

My Fridge:
Spray Bottles:
Solar Panel:
Power Station:
Mini Dehumidifier:
Indoor Humidity Monitor:
Gas One Propane or Butane Stove:

Puck LED LIghts:

Business Inquiries/Music Submissions:
Email: misuishere@gmail.com

Mailing address is:
Mia
572 Valley Rd
# 43253
Montclair  New Jersey 07043

#vandwellerbudget #mylifenow

https://www.patreon.com/mylifenow,Mylifenowtv,mylifenow,mylifenow youtube,mia’s channel,mia’s life,google youtube my life now,vlog,vlogger,vloggers,vlogging,real life,nomad,nomad life mylifenow,nomad life,daily blogger,daily blog,2019,adventure,Mia youtube,van dwelling,living in my car,living off the grid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments