Advertisement

ASAP Natin To Rome: James Reid (Highest Quality 1080p)

ASAP Natin To Rome: James Reid (Highest Quality 1080p) James Reid live at ASAP Natin To Rome 2019.

#JamesReid #ASAPNatinToRome #Italy

Please SUBSCRIBE and thanks for watching!

MAILING ADDRESS:
SHAY
PO BOX 974
CLOVERDALE WA 6985

● My YouNow -
● My Facebook -
● My Twitter -
● My Instagram -
● My Soundcloud -
● My SnapChat - ys88
● My Periscope -
● My Music Channel -
● My Backup Channel -

All Equipment I Use For Vlogs and Reactions:
-
Canon EOS M50: - Main vlog camera (the auto focus is the best)
Rode VideoMic Pro+: - Audio for main vlog camera (audio is key)
DeadCat for Rode VideoMic Pro+: - Blocks out the wind (absolute boss)
Joby GorillaPod 3K Tripod: - For main vlog camera (makes life so much easier)
Canon EOS M50 Batteries: - I always make sure to have two spare batteries on me at all times
-
Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II: - Back up vlog camera (great for concerts and sneaking into venues lol)
Joey GorillaPod 1K Tripod: - For back up vlog camera (necessary for time lapses)
Tascam DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Mic: - For better audio when vlogging with the G7X Mark II (used for all of Philippines Season 1)
Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II Batteries: - I always make sure to have two spare batteries on me at all times
-
Canon EOS 700D : - All my reactions are shot with this bad boy
Rode VideoMic Go: - The default mic for my Canon EOS 700D
Tripod: - Any tripod will do
Canon EOS 700D Batteries: - The more batteries the better
Rode NT1A Microphone: - All audio from my reaction videos are recorded with this legend
Alesis MultiMix6: - You need phantom power in order for the mic to work
Mic Stand: - Necessity!!!
-
Rode smartLav+ Smart Device Microphone: - Remember those car reactions? yep, this is what I used for the audio
Lowepro Shoulder Bag: - Carries all vlogging equipment
Video Editor: Final Cut Pro x

James Reid,ASAP Natin To Rome,Rome Italy,ASAP Rome James Reid,Philippines,Shay,Shay Reaction,Filipino Music,OPM Music,Careless Music Manila,James Reid Careless Music Manila,James Reid Reaction,James Reid Live Performance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments