Advertisement

CLOSET PURGE | TRYING ON + GETTING RID OF MY CLOTHES

CLOSET PURGE | TRYING ON + GETTING RID OF MY CLOTHES BECOME A PATRON:
In this video, I purge my clothes YET AGAIN in another cleaning out my closet video! I love filming these so much because it motivates me to not hold on to old things & I hope it motivates you guys too! ENJOY!

SUSTAINABLE BODY PRODUCTS (20% OFF ORDER WITH CODE “meghan”):
$20 AIRBNB TRAVEL CREDIT:
$10 OFF ON HIPCAMP:

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:
iTunes-
Spotify-
Soundcloud-

KEEP UP WITH ME:
Vlog channel-
WeedTube channel-
Twitter-
Instagram-
Facebook-
Soundcloud-
Spotify-

Business Inquiries: meghanhughesbusinessinquiries@gmail.com

Write me: PO box 235 Colton, OR 97017
If you do kindly send something to my PO Box, I'd LOVE if you used as little packaging/plastic possible to ship it so we don't hurt Mother Earth in the process! THANK YOU!

meghan hughes,missmeghanmakeup,msmeghanmakeup,meghan hughes vlogs,advice,positivity,happiness,closet purge,trying on clothes,trying on + getting rid of clothes,getting rid of my clothes,cleaning out my closet,cleaning my closet,closet clean out,getting rid of clothes,clean out,purging my closet,purging my clothes,clothing purge,donating my clothes,selling my clothes,clean with me,cleaning motivation,clean with me 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments