Advertisement

Diffusing fine wavy to curly hair after big chop- 3a 2b-

Diffusing fine wavy to curly hair after big chop- 3a 2b- Bonjour Everybody! In this video, I show you how I diffuse my short fine wavy to curly hair. I share with you a few tips and tools that have helped me getting define and bouncy curls.

The website for the diffuser: www.xtava.com

------------- What to know more about the products I love to use? -------------
Check out my Amazon Store:


========================================================
You can subscribe to my Channel here:


Social Media:
Instagram:

For business inquiry and collaborations, Contact:
luisalouis81@gmail.com

cgm,curls,curly girl methode,curly hair,curly hair tutorial,deep conditioning,fine wavy hair,hair mask,high porosity,low porosity,wavy hair,curly hair routine,diffuser,diffusing wavy hair,diffusing technic for fine wavy to curly hair.,diffusing technic for fine wavy,diffusing techniques for curly hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments