Advertisement

DISASTER! CAMERA FELL IN THE FEEDER ! WHY WE FEED POTATOES !

DISASTER! CAMERA FELL IN THE FEEDER ! WHY WE FEED POTATOES ! I dropped my GoPro in the feeder wagon! NIGHTMARE!! Why do we have potatoes on the farm? Watch and find out!

Get your "Tom Pemberton Farm Life" merch -


Follow me on
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Snapchat - pemb6
Website -

If you would like to find the Farm shop or send something that way the address is:
Birks Farm
Ballam road
Lytham
Lancashire
FY8 4NL

KIT I USE -
(If you use these links it helps me out and cost you nothing more, Thanks :D)
The Best Drone Ever! -
Believe me, you need this for your drone -
GoPro -
Mic -
Wind Muffler -
Camera -
Gorilla Try-pod -
Still Shots Try-pod -
The Bag I Never Take Off -


MY AMAZON STORE -

cow,simulator,farm,funkyfarmer,onelonelyfarmer,farming,fails,tom pemberton farm life,silage 2019,tom pemberton,farm life,milking cows,happy cows,dairy farm,pemberton farm,farming life,highland cattle,mn millenial farmer,dairy cows,tractor videos,can am,keenan,case,gopro,gopro hero 8,rodes,studs,potatoes,potato,feeding cows,cows,cameras,dairy farming,farm animals,cows cows cows,silage making,potato jet,disaster,fail of the week,nightmare,broken,

Post a Comment

0 Comments