Advertisement

Easy No Marinating Braised Ribs| Number Ribs | Wok to Table

Easy No Marinating Braised Ribs| Number Ribs | Wok to Table Calling all ribs lovers! Scarlett shares one of her childhood favorite, simple one-pan braised rib dish.

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

This delicious simple one-pan braised ribs recipe will satisfy all your taste buds! The balanced flavor of savory, sweetness and acidity is to die for, even your picky eaters at home will love it! Did I mention the ribs are seared and cooked in one pan? How convenient is that? If you are a busy mom who likes a simple home cook recipe, give this a try!

Number Ribs
Recipe courtesy of Scarlett Li
Total: 1hr 40 min
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 1hr 20m min
Yield: 3-4 servings

Ingredients:

1 rack of baby back ribs (around 3 lbs)
2 bunches of green onion
3 cloves of garlic, lightly smashed
4 slices of ginger
a sprinkle of white pepper powder
Sauce:
1 TBSP ShaohSing Rice Wine or clear rice wine
2 TBSP Zhenjian Vinegar or white vinegar
3 TBSP Low-sodium Soy Sauce (or on my video, I used: 2 TBSP low-sodium soy sauce + 1 TBSP dark soy sauce)
4 TBSP brwon sugar
5 TBSP water
Braised for 1 hour, turning halfway through cook time

PS. The reason why this rib dish is called "Number Ribs" is because of the number of ingredients 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... :-)

I hope you love it, happy cooking!

Recipe courtesy of Scarlett Li @ Wok To Table, All Rights Reserved

Subscribe to my channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, brilliant kitchen hacks and content from Wok to Table.

ABOUT WOK TO TABLE
On my cooking channel, I'll show you how I replicate some of the homemade dishes I grew up eating in Hong Kong I hope you'll enjoy my recipes and help connect you to your childhood memories.

Sandalwood Production Inc.

One-pan meal,1 pan meal,Ribs,Braised Ribs,number ribs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments