Advertisement

I AM A SPOILED SKATEBOARDER.

I AM A SPOILED SKATEBOARDER. NEW CHANNEL! -
Subscribe for Daily Videos!
Get ReVive & Skateboard Gear at
Instagram & Twitter - @Andyschrock
Facebook -

Here's a random board collection unveiling / board setup video! ( With Skateboarding too of course haha) As much as this title is absolutely true, I promise how rad my position is, is not lost on me. I love skateboarding so so much. Even the fact that as an adult, I have time to skateboard, is truly a blessing. The fact that I get to skate as a job where I work ... bonkers. I can't thank you guys enough. It's literally the best thing ever. Here's to many more skateboards and many more memories to make. Videos all the time so stay tuned!

spoiled,skateboarder,skateboard,collection,setup,spoil,grateful,video,games,Mario,kart,beach,racing,cupped,bought,tesla,new,car,fast,electric,skate,pikachu,cute,house,game,fun,dad,baseball,skateboarding,family,adiml,day,my,life,Andy,andrew,schrock,quality,time,ball,toys,skating,best,funnest,funniest,haha,aw,adorable,hilarious,comedy,laughing,roll,funny,ever,joke,laugh,humor,jokes,park,sports,shredquarters,warehouse,wednesday,weather,outside,adventure,business,shop,revive,skateboards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments