Advertisement

I got invited to BITS PILANI || OASIS 2019 ft. The Teen Trolls

I got invited to BITS PILANI || OASIS 2019 ft. The Teen Trolls In this vlog - I visited BITS PILANI during their FEST - OASIS 2019 and met THE TEEN TROLLS.
Undoubtedly among the most beautiful evenings I've had till date,
You'll feel the vibes in here too 💛

Get your nutrition supplements 💪🏻 from NUTRABOX (imported straight from the United States of America!).
They’ve been producing amazing results in the fitness industry 🔥
Gotta go Visit the link:
www.nutrabox.in

Follow my bois:
• AVNISH (The Singer/Musician):
• TEEN TROLLS:

Super grateful to my bois at BITS PILANI (Your Chapter) for inviting me.
Check’m our here:


#bitspilani #oasis2019
__

I am Paritosh Anand, a 20 year old here with a Dream!
Follow me on my journey as I travel the world and make you smile from every corner that I spread the word of the 'DESI' in! XD

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Biz Queries at - theofficialparitosh@gmail.com

__

I'll see y'all super soon,
Until then,
You already know what you gotta do,
Smile!

bits pilani,bits pilani campus,bits pilani tour,bits pilani fest,bits pilani oasis 2019,oasis 2019,how to get admission to bits pilani,admission bits pilani,paritosh anand,paritosh anand vlogs,the teen trolls,karan chawla,teen trolls,comedy,entertainment,vlogs,travel vlogs,comedy vlogs,indian travel vlogger,funny vlogs,i am paritosh anand,paritosh anand bits pilani,paritosh anand college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments