Advertisement

Illumination

Illumination To illuminate, to bring light, to face fears whether they are real or imagined. Illuminating the thoughts that bring fear is to shed colour upon them and see them for what they are.

Conquerable fears, fears that should not control but that should inspire instead.
Use the fear and twist it to your will, bring it under your control and your direction, make it work for you rather than you working for it. Seeking meaning and understanding from these fears is a way to overcome them.

We can change the landscape of fear with the blink of an eye, the thinking of a thought and the resolution to take the fear from fear. Walk upon your path with the dread stare of fear not gazing upon you. Recognise that you embraced fear and will always keep the embrace.

Music;
Breakfast Alone - The Whole Other

My poetry,my poems,illumination,fear,control,landscape of fear,To illuminate,Conquer your fears,Inspire,Inspiring fears,my poem,my poetry,my poems on video,my poetry on video,poems set to video,poetry set to video,my writing,writing poems,writing poetry,my poem about fear,poetry about fears,overcoming fear,poem overcoming fear,poetry embracing fear,poetry video,poetry blog,poetry vlog,poem blog,my poetry channel,my writing poems,

Post a Comment

0 Comments