Advertisement

I'M GIRL AND BOY AT THE SAME TIME PART 2, Share My Story,DORY STORY

I'M GIRL AND BOY AT THE SAME TIME PART 2, Share My Story,DORY STORY 👉Subscribe : youtube.com/c/KROUTA

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well today as well. I hope that you remember me from my last story, where I revealed my secret and told my story — of how I was brought into this world with both male and female genitals. Being abandoned by my dad and carrying on with living my life in the shadows of the world was almost a better reality than the embarrassment I had to experience in school.


After my P.E. coach found me in the locker room and got in touch with my parents, every single person in my class knew that something was up with me. I could feel and see people staring at me in the hallways. In class, one of the boys threw a paper ball at me. Unfolding it, it read “I know what you are”. My heart jumped and my heartbeat paced twice as fast for a long time after that.

One day, I was heading back home after school, when a group of boys from my class stepped in front of me and blocked my way. One of the boys was Dexter - a tall and muscular guy from my year. He was the one who locked me in the changing room. I knew they blamed me and wanted revenge for getting the coach to yell at them and give them detention. I quickly turned around, hoping to escape, but it was too late. I pushed my way out of the group and ran towards the school, but they started chasing after me.


I ran inside and then hid inside the school’s locker room, hoping that no one would find me - but I was wrong. They heard me inside, and barged into the locker room. I was hiding behind a wall, and one of them pushed me from behind and made me fall to the floor. They started making fun of me, calling me all sorts of awful names. I felt humiliated and was on the verge of tears. One of them started pulling on my pants. I tried my hardest to fight back but it didn’t work. They found out about my having intersex traits. They didn’t stop bullying me for a while, and when they were finished - they left me there on the floor, and took my pants with them.


I stayed in the locker room all the way until night time, when my mother came to the school looking for me. She kept on asking what happened, but I couldn’t speak a work. I couldn’t fall asleep all night. I kept thinking about how my secret - which I had protected for so many years - was now completely out. I didn’t go to school for two days. I kept thinking that everyone would eventually forget about the incident, but I was terribly mistaken. When I went to school after two days, hoping for some sort of normalcy, I found out that it had gotten worse. “A HE or a SHE?!?” was drawn on my desk and on my locker door. I decided to write a complaint to the principal, but that didn’t get me anywhere. This kept on happening day after day, and I decided that I wanted to leave or quit my school.


I stopped going to school, or even stepping a foot outside of my house. I decided that I could no longer live this way my entire life, and I decided that I wanted to get rid of my female genitals.

My mother and I went to the doctor, who suggested proceeding with an operation to remove the female part. He said the operation would be quite risky and would cost a lot of money.
After my father walked out and left us, my mother became the only source of income for our family of two, and there is no way we can afford this operation the way that we are living right now.
I hope that sharing my story with the world might help the people who are going through similar situations, and maybe someone could reach out and help me and my mother. I wanted to tell my story on a well-known animated story channel, but they refused my request. And I thank this channel for accepting my story, thank you.

i stole my boss phone now i am his boss
ucc2atzmnlczy39dkdi_aylq ive lost my skin! actually happened actually happened stories ask reddit bleached bleached my skin changed skin color dory story drama i bleached my skin life story problems reddit reddit stories skin stories story story booth story time storybooth storytime teen stories true stories im allergic to touch i stole my boss phone now i am his boss i have something unusual no one else has one else has I Set My Dad With Mistress With My Own Hands I Wouldn't Have Known This, If I Didn't Lose My Vir Card I'M GIRL AND BOY AT THE SAME TIME
👉HERE IS MORE FUN

👉DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO kruta.fr@gmail.com

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

#KROUTA

---------------------

1001HISTOIRES :
1001ИСТОРИ :

I've Lost My Skin!,actually happened,ask reddit,bleached,bleached my skin,changed skin color,dory story,drama,i bleached my skin,life story,problems,reddit,reddit stories,skin,stories,story,story booth,story time,storybooth,storytime,teen stories,true stories,I'm Allergic To Touch,i stole my boss phone now i am his boss,I Have Something Unusual,no one else has,one else has,I Wouldn't Have Known This,If I Didn't Lose My Vir Card,girl,boy,boy and girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments