Advertisement

Inside The Mind Of r|RantGrumps (1,000 Subscriber Special) | ThisIs ReadyMade

Inside The Mind Of r|RantGrumps (1,000 Subscriber Special) | ThisIs ReadyMade Game Grumps have a very unique fanbase, one that doesn’t like their content. People who were once viewers, now against the channel. How did this happen? That’s what we’re looking through today.

Not a funny video, more of a documentary/timeline thing. (Though I did put a few jokes in.) A lot of stuff was left out, if everything made it in, it would be really long, probably around one hour and thirty minutes. Even then, there’s probably more I missed. I didn't want this to be about my opinion, just about the community and why there's an opposition this strong. (The only opinion i'll give is on Starbomb, which has nothing to do with the video other than it's done by the Game Grumps.)

Special thanks to the people I interviewed in this video! They asked to stay anonymous. Some of them even found evidence that I had a hard time finding.

Thanks for 1,000 subs! Sorry this special came out so late. It still blows me away that more than 1,000 of you liked my videos and decided so subscribe. I’m incredibly grateful for that and I can’t thank you guys enough. (I know it’s only over 1,000 but it’s still a lot for me.)

I don’t plan on doing another video based on a certain YouTuber. My channel consists of stuff I like to do for fun and this video was a pain to make. It took a while as well. Another video could happen, let’s say someone really messes up a review again, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Till then, i’m done with these.

GamerFromMars video:


Videos used:
Welcome To Game Grumps!
Kirby Super Star - Suplex Duplex - Part 3 - Game Grumps
Sonic Adventure DX - Pyrrhic Victory - PART 27 - Game Grumps
Skyward Sword_ An Adventure Starts - PART 8 - Game Grumps
Ode To Jon - Game Grumps
The Game Grumps Conspiracy - Internet Mysteries
Sonic Adventure DX_ It's Always Knuckles - PART 30 - Game Grumps
10 Minute Realtime Burning Fireplace in Full HD (1080p)
DingDongVG Twitch Stream Clip 6-27-2017 First Mention of "Dream Daddy"
Game Grumps Stream.The Legend of Zelda_ Skyward Sword
Zelda Twilight Princess: Meet Spantzz - PART 1 - Game Grumps
Wacky Arin's Game Grumps Garage Sale
Every Storytime Animation
Awesome Chaotix
Street Fighter Chode
Dare Jenga - 10 Minute Power Hour
Bloodborne: CHARGE....NOT CHARGE - PART 7 - Game Grumps
The Great Glittery Sock Puppet Palooza (ft. Matt) - 10 Minute Power Hour
Mickey Mousecapade - Game Grumps

Songs used:
Float Islands (Kirby Super Star Ultra)
Hi Hi Hi (Earthbound)
Waterfall (Undertale)
Uwa!! So Temperate (Undertale)
Nocturne Op.9 No.2 - Chopin
Owl Organ (Wings Version) - Ryan Probert
Song Of Healing (Majora’s Mask)
Requiem - Mozart
Midna’s Lament (Twilight Princess)
Bãtutã Din Moldova (Rabbids Go Home)
After The Ordeal - Genesis
Air On G String - Bach
Welcome To Your Sanctuary (Earthbound)
A Flash Of Memory (Earthbound)
Aja - Steely Dan
The Fez - Steely Dan (Outro Song)

2019,reddit,subreddit,controversy,timeline,youtube drama,subscriber special,special,unbiased,game grumps,rant grumps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments